Affirmations for boundaries and co-dependency

Affirmations for boundaries and co-dependency.

  • "I am responsible for my own happiness and well-being, and I prioritize my self care".
  • I can’t control other people, but I can control my reactions.
  • I am not here to heal the world.
  • We’re all responsible for managing our own lives.
  • Taking care of others shouldn’t come at the expense of my own wellbeing.

  • Remove people that DO NOT build you. You have no time for this kind of nonsense.
  • Seek happiness within.
  • Put immense effort so that you can heal the brokenness inside you. Celebrate each milestone.
  • Life is always lived forwards and never backwards.
  • Positivity in life works miracles.
  • Be proud of yourself. Just because we were abused, we refuse to be anything but good human beings towards fellow human beings.

  • “I attract positive energy and surround myself with supportive people.”
  • My history should not be my future. So forgive the abusers and make your future super wonderful. Yes you do have the power to do that.
  • I accept compliments with grace.
  • I can handle conflict in healthy, assertive ways.
  • I deserve all the good things in life.
  • I deserve healthy relationships.
  • I have immense respect for myself.
  • I value my boundaries.

  • I will not dull my shine just to please someone else.
  • People are more focused on themselves than they are on me.
  • I can say no, and still be a kind person.
  • Temporary discomfort is worth long-term peace.
  • I don't need approval for how I live my life.
  • My feelings are valid.

  • I deserve to protect my energy.
  • My time is sacred, and I have every right to protect it
  • I choose who I let into my life
  • I am not responsible for the emotions of others; I can only control my own reactions.
  • It is okay to distance myself from relationships that drain my emotional energy.
  • I attract healthy relationships into my life.

  • I deserve to protect myself.
  • I can speak my mind and still be a kind person.
  • I am capable of more than I think.
  • I can take care of myself.
  • It is okay for me to stand up for myself.
  • It is okay to say no.
  • It is my responsibility to prioritize my happiness.

  • I have a choice.
  • I am capable of achieving my goals and dreams.
  • I will not tolerate inordinate amount of blame or shame.
  • I deserve to win.





Comments